Review: Cozy Cat Furniture – Kitty Condo
|March 8, 2015||Posted by Tracy Knutsen under Pets, Reviews/Giveaways|
Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge to review. The opinions expressed are my own.
We have a pair of pretty silly cats – Kozmo and Phoebe. Wait. Let me do this right. Kozmo Beauregard and Phoebe Amelia to be exact. My daughter gives all the pets middle names. We also have a dachshund named Flashington Oscar…Flash, for short. The middle names come in handy when they’re in trouble, just like children. Phoebe and Kozmo have a love/hate relationship. At nearly 16 years old, Phoebe is the matriarch of the bunch, light as a feather and as prissy as the come. She’s pretty much over being bothered by anyone unless she wants to be. She’ll tolerate you if you have a bowl of ice cream. Kozmo is 10. He’s a big, sturdy, feline who is a complete bully and attention seeker. I think he has some kind of complex because he has no tail. I dunno.
When we were given an opportunity to check out a kitty condo from Cozy Cat Furniture, I thought this might be the perfect opportunity to get them two of them to play (and chill out) together. The condo arrived quickly (free shipping for all purchases) and was pretty simple to assemble. The parts are all well made of quality material. The instructions were all pictures, but easy enough to figure out. Took me about 45 minutes. I was surprised and pleased at how large it was!
It features two cat houses, cozy cat hammock, 5 scratching posts, cat bed on top and ladders at the bottom, as well as one leading to the top tier. The top bed is wide enoughto be a great perch for watching out the window or keeping an eye out for stalkers named Kozmo! Phoebe jumped right up and immediately found the adorable little mouse to play with.
- Overall size: 36” L x 28” W x 46” H
- Color: Beige
- Covering material: Faux Fur.This covering material has same quality as regular carpet, except the regular carpet is heavier.
- Board material: Strong Particle Board
- Base: 19” x 27”
- Two cat houses: 12”L x 12”W x 12”H
- Cat bed on top: 12” x 14” x 2”H
- Lazy cat hammock
- Two ladders for easy climbing
- You can clean it easily with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent.
- Assembles in minutes! All needed tools and instructions are included.
- Free Shipping to Continental US