Paper Crafts, Gardening, Photography and Wirework Jewelry > FREE How-To Booklets from Craftsy!
|June 20, 2015||Posted by Tracy Knutsen under Crafting and DIY, Gardening, Try Something New!|
This post contains affiliate links.
Have you thought about learning something new? Have a hobby that you’d like to take to the next level? Craftsy is with you!
Did you know that on the Crafty website, you can download many free how-to booklets instantly (you can print it easily if you’d like) and enjoy it forever them the comfort of your own home or even on the go? These are booklets of information created by experts with beautiful, easy-to-understand guides to help you hone your craft. Whatever that may be!
Information on the “hobbies” booklets can be found here, but be sure to visit my other posts if you want to read up on Baking and Decorating; Quilting, Knitting and Crochet; or Painting, Watercolor and Drawing.
From envelop embellishments to color blocked cards, you’ll learn over six unique ways to transform leftover paper scraps into Pinterest-worthy projects.
- How to use scraps to make a stunning scrapbook layout
- 3 ways for using leftover paper to make cards
- DIY scrap paper embellishments
- Creating lined envelopes using paper scraps
- Color blocked thank you card (FREE template included!)
- Organizational hacks for your paper crafts stash
Tutorials, tips and tricks from expert gardener Meredith Skyer. All it takes is a little expert guidance to unearth your gardening abilities, no matter how small your space. This eGuide is full of rich information on how to container garden, from step-by-step potting instructions to an overview of the best plants for containers, so you can grow your greenest thumb, even if you live in a concrete jungle!
Learn to manipulate variables like depth of field and shutter speed for breathtaking photos with dramatic effect!
What You’ll Learn
Explore this one-stop resource for wirework success! Get started with a helpful overview of tools and wire types, and dive into accessible techniques to craft lovely, polished pieces. Master the mandrel to create perfectly shaped, kink-free loops, and learn how to make stylish, secure closures for a variety of jewelry. Plus, discover inspiring ideas for customizing these tutorials to suit your personal style!
- An overview of essential wirework tools & wire
- Tips for choosing the right wire for your project
- How to make chic hoop earrings with ease
- How to make an eye-catching wire-chain bracelet
- How to make a vintage-inspired wire-wrap pendant