Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
|July 28, 2015||Posted by Tracy Knutsen under Cakes|
When I arrived at the office last Thursday, there were no fewer than seven of us clad in black and white that day. This wasn’t something we’d planned, and it was both funny and weird at the same time. As we stood together in the hallway giggling over our fashion choices that day and fake marveling at the many shades of black fabric, one of the guys walked by and asked it he could be in our “club” because he’d brought Oreo cookies for lunch.
That day inspired me to try this Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake. No need to heat up the kitchen and cheesecake is one of our favorite desserts! I served this one on Sunday afternoon following our barbecue chicken dinner and it was a winner.
Prep Time: 15min.
Total Time: 4hr. 15min.
Servings: 16 servings
What You Need
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chop 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Prepare using Golden OREO Cookies or OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies.
How to Easily Remove Cheesecake from Pan to Serve
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare cheesecake as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)