Grilled Fresh Corn with Whipped Tomato Butter #Giveaway #RedGoldRecipes #LaurasLeanBeef
|June 29, 2015||Filled under Side Dishes||
NEW! Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup from Reg Gold!
Red Gold’s Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup is rolling out on supermarket shelves nationwide and in restaurants as we speak. The bottle has Huy Fong’s familiar rooster label on the front and its green cap. There are other sriracha ketchups, but this one is the real deal. Red Gold’s Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup is made with sugar, red chili peppers, Huy Fong Sriracha Sauce, Red Gold ketchup and a touch of garlic.
We used a delicious Red Gold recipe for Whipped Tomato Butter to try out this new ketchup and were blown away! It has that familiar spicy sriracha kick, but the sweetness of the Red Gold tomatoes and garlic smoothed it out just enough. Fresh corn on the cob is at its peak right now – hope you’ll try this one!
Grilled Fresh Corn with Whipped Tomato Butter
Savory and delicious! This whipped butter will be a regular on your summer grilling menu, try it on warm, fresh, grilled corn, warm bread or corn bread, the ideas are endless . Make it ahead, and shape into a log on plastic wrap. Wrap tightly and allow to chill to set. You can then cut it into butter coins to serve.
2 sticks unsalted butter, (1 cup) softened to room temperature
1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well and rinsed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
4 ears grilled fresh corn
- Combine ingredients in a food processor. Process ingredients with a pulsing motion until well blended with pieces of tomato still visible.
- Place in air tight container and store in refrigerator. Or on plastic wrap, and shape into a log or cylinder. Wrap tightly and chill to set shape.
- Remove 10 minutes before serving to allow butter to soften
- Cover your grilled corn with the whipped butter for a great new flavor.
Use as a spread on warm bread or on cooked pasta, meat and fish. Add 2 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce to your whipped butter for a spicy flavor.
- Combine Diced Chili Ready or Lime Juice & Cilantro with 2 sticks softened stick butter and blend in food processor. Delicious on warm corn bread, grilled corn or on top of fish – you pick your favorite flavor!
Red Gold very kindly sent me a package of products to try, including the new Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup, but all of the opinions expressed are my own.
Hope you win a Big Green Egg! If you do, I’m coming over for dinner!